Now more than ever, businesses are feeling the pinch when it comes to staying on top of HR. Each year, new rules and regulations take effect that can have serious impacts on employers if they fail to adhere to them.
In this webinar, you'll learn about 3 of the most common HR danger zones. They include:
- Americans with Disabilities ACT (ADA): How to steer clear of ADA pitfalls
- State Leaves: Did you know about organ donation leave, Veteran’s Day leave, or school disciplinary leave?
- Biggest risk factors
- Demystifying the at-will relationship
- How to know when it's the right time to terminate an employee
3. PAY EQUITY
- What is it and what does it mean for employers?
- The dangers of ignoring it
- Why you should stop making offers based on “market factors.”